Wednesday, June 1, 2011

India!

I definitely think that India is a good way to do it. The students will be able to access technology there, but it is still different enough for our students to be able to compare/contrast with the students from India. Maybe we should have them all pick different products, and eventually they will have a ton of information about the topic.

I'll work on the map portion...I was just starting to look at the "tutorial" for google maps, and I think there will be a lot that we can do with it.

As for the MovieMaker part of the project I think I'm going to do the process of recycling...but a kind of surface level version of it, since the movie shouldn't be too long. Are you still planning on doing places in Kzoo that you can recycle at?

No comments:

Post a Comment